Phone Counseling: Budget & Credit
Our counselors are happy to help you work toward good financial health over the phone. Our counseling sessions include:
- Free Credit Report Review
- Personalized Action Plan and Budget
For more on our counseling process, click here.
Two Ways to Start Your Phone Session
Ready to talk to an expert now? Our counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Whenever you’re ready to begin, just give us a call at the number below. If for some reason we’re unavailable to assist you, we’ll transfer you to a customer service representative who will be happy to schedule an appointment for a time convenient for you.*
Schedule a Session For Later
To schedule a session with one of our certified credit counselors, just call us at 877-877-1995 at any time. Operators are available 24/7.
*Note: Certain states—Arizona, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Michigan, Nebraska, New Jersey, South Carolina, Vermont, and Wisconsin—have specific licensing requirements which may limit the availability of counselors to assist immediately. If you are a resident of one of these states and we do not have a counselor available when you call, we’ll gladly schedule a counseling session at the earliest time convenient for you.
Getting Ready for Your Session
To make the most of your phone session, we recommend first gathering the following:
- A list of your monthly income sources
- A list of your expenses, such as food, utilities, gas, clothing, and gifts
- Your most recent credit card statements
- Any correspondence you’ve had with collection agencies or the I.R.S.
- Any questions you have for your counselor
- Financial goals, like saving for a home, buying a car, and saving for retirement
Ready to Make a Plan?
Review your budget and start paying down debt with an immediate phone counseling session. Available Mon-Thurs 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Fri 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. (ET).