Consumer Credit Counseling Service (CCCS) of Greater Atlanta, Inc. d/b/a Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions is a licensed debt management service provider. In accordance with state regulations, the following disclosure and licensing information is available for you to review online:
- Arizona Residents: Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions is NOT A LOAN COMPANY.
- Colorado, Delaware, Rhode Island and Tennessee Residents: Establishment of a plan may adversely affect the individual’s credit rating or scores. Nonpayment of debt may lead creditors to increase finance and other charges or undertake collection activity, including litigation.
- Illinois and Indiana Residents: Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions does not lend money.
- Kansas Residents: The Kansas Office of the State Bank Commissioner will accept questions and complaints from consumers regarding Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions (registration number CSO-0000032) at 700 SW Jackson, Suite 300, Topeka, Kansas, 66603, or by calling toll free 877.387.8523.
- Maine Residents: The Maine Bureau of Consumer Credit Protection will accept questions and complaints from Maine residents regarding Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions (License #DMS7495) by mail to: Department of Professional & Financial Regulation, Bureau of Consumer Credit Protection, 35 State House Station, Augusta, Maine 04333 or by phone: (800)-332-8529
- Maryland Residents: The Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland will accept any questions and complaints from Maryland residents regarding Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions, License No. 14-10 at 500 North Calvert Street, Room 402, Baltimore, Maryland 21202, phone 888.784.0136. We do not lend money.
- Michigan Residents: You may contact the state of Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services at 611 W. Ottawa, 4th Floor, Lansing, MI 48933; phone 517.373.1820; Licensee #0013009.
- Mississippi Residents: Licensed Debt Management Service Provider.
- Nevada, Tennessee and Utah Residents: Using a debt management plan may make it harder for an individual to obtain credit.
- New Jersey Residents: Licensed Debt Management Services Provider. Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Banking.
- New York Residents: Licensed budget planner with the New York State Department of Financial Services. Not a loan Company.
- Oregon Residents: Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions is registered by the Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services, registration no. DM-80017.
- Vermont Residents: Licensed by the Vermont Department of Banking, Insurance, Securities and Health Care Administration.
Bankruptcy Pre-Filing Counseling
Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions is approved to issue certificates in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code. Approval does not endorse or assure the quality of an Agency’s services.
Bankruptcy Debtor Education
Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions is approved to issue certificates evidencing completion of a personal financial management instructional course in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code. Approval does not endorse or assure the quality of a Provider’s services.
Housing Counseling and Education
Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions is the largest US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) approved housing counseling agency in the Southeast, and the only agency designated as a HUD national intermediary in our region.
To comply with federal requirements, Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions annually submits a completed Form 990 to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The completed Form 990 is reviewed by the Board of Directors and signed by the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Financial Officer.