In order to ensure that you are still making progress toward your goals, it is important to review your financial situation periodically and address the following:
• Progress made on your Debt Management Program (action plan and payment history).
• Review of credit card Terms and Agreements (such as interest rates and penalty fees).
• Verification of creditor balances and proposals.
• Identification and discussion of any creditor issues.
• Changes in budget and/or income.
• Adjustment of your financial goals to reflect your current situation.
You should feel proud of the strides you have made toward becoming debt free. By staying in touch with Clearpoint, we can be certain that you are on target to achieving your financial goals. Please call us at 1-877-877-1995, and one of our Client Service Representatives will be happy to assist in answering any questions you may have about the debt management process. For more in-depth questions, you can schedule a follow-up telephone session with a certified credit counselor. This should not take more than 20 to 30 minutes of your time.
If you feel a follow-up call is not necessary at this time, we strongly recommend that you update your creditor balances with us so we can continue to provide the quality service you have come to expect. This should be done on an ongoing basis (we recommend at least every three months).
Update your creditor balances here