If you’ve resolved to get out of debt in 2011, start the new year right with bestselling personal finance author David Bach’s new book—Debt Free For Life: The Finish Rich Plan For Financial Freedom.
The free download is offered to Clearpoint’s clients and site visitors from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, January 5th only.
Sample topics covered in the book include:
- How bankruptcy works, when to use it, how long it will take to recover
- Mortgage debt: How to protect your home and pay off your mortgage early
- How to get non-profit credit counseling and a professional to guide you out of debt—where to go and who to trust
- How to get late fees waived and annual fees credited back
- 12 step action plan to improve your credit score
- 9 ways to crush your student loan debt
- 4 simple ways to lower your interest rate on a credit card